The FAROS Institutional Investors Forum (FIIF) is
- THE exclusive meeting place in Germany for institutional investors, central bankers, politicians and economists as well as selected asset managers.
- A brand of the EURO FINANCE WEEK (EFW) – Europe‘s largest meeting point for the financial industry.
- A special exclusive platform for top investors and selected investment companies (asset and fund managers)
- An attractive matching quote of 1 to 10 (1 asset manager meets up to 10 institutional investors)
- Exclusive background discussions with top decision makers from fiscal policy and financial industry
At the rate of 1 to 10 asset managers meet
institutional investors (asset owners) from the top (members of the board) and the second level (head of capital investment) from
- Pension funds and pension insurance carriers
- Chambers and foundations
- Family Offices
→ together they represent > 900 bn. €
Participation: By Invitation only
Conference Language German
Congress Center Messe Frankfurt
60327 Frankfurt am Main
Clubhaus Frankfurter Rudergesellschaft Germania 1869 e.V.
60596 Frankfurt am Main